Pine Island Bank's Mobile Banking allows you to access your account information three ways:
- Text Messaging
- Mobile Browser
- Downloadable App
*Message and data rates may apply
With Mobile Banking, you can view account balances, recent transactions, transfer funds, receive text message alerts about your account activity, pay bills, view check images and deposits, and pay other people with Popmoney® (See Online Bill Pay page for Popmoney® info.)
To use Mobile Banking, you will need an existing Online Banking account. If you do not have an Online Banking account, enroll now!
To enroll in Mobile Banking:
- Log in to Online Banking, Click OPTIONS
- Scroll down to MOBILE BANKING PROFILE
- Click ENROLL NOW
- Accept the Terms & Conditions
- Select the service you would like
- Follow the remaining enrollment instructions
To set up ALERTS:
- Log in to Online Banking
- Click eALERTS
- Set up each alert; as many as you would like
To use Mobile Deposit:
What is Mobile Deposit?
The ability to deposit a check into your Pine Island Bank checking or savings account via your smart phone. No need to come into the Bank or visit the Drive-Up.
How does Mobile Deposit work?
- Mobile Deposit requires a smart phone with a camera.
- Just select "Deposits " from the menu, enter in the amount of the deposit, endorse the check with "Mobile Deposit" written under your signature, and take a photo of the front and back of the check.
- A few seconds after submitting the transaction, you will receive a confirmation.
Is Mobile Deposit secure?
Yes! Mobile Deposit is very secure. Multiple layers of security give your account and check data the highest level of safety available.
Is there a cost for Mobile Deposit?
No. Currently, there are no charges* to use Mobile Deposit. *Message and data rates may apply.